Saturday, June 18, 2016

SB - Bella 2.0


OMG! Today is an exciting day!!  Today Stamping Bella is releasing a NEW line called Bella 2.0  So a few years ago when I got into stamping I remember seeing these cute little images called Stamping Bella (it was my goal to be on this team- by the way!) Anyways, the images were adorable and Simple....well Bella 2.0 brings LIFE back into these cuties!  I think you are going to love them all.

Today I am sharing  CakeABELLA and IlovemypetsABELLA......







 
Be sure to hop on over to the blog and see any other peeks for today and we will be showing more off ALL week....release day will be Saturday! So exciting
 
 

2 comments:

Flo said...

Beautiful cards; love the colors you chose for each one.

Dotty Jo said...

These are lovely! I still think I prefer the older images but you've made these new girls sparkle! Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10